Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polysorbate 80 (1.0%)
Keep out of reach of children
• Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
• Temporarily relieves burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. • Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun. • Protects against further irritation or relieves dryness of the eye. • Lubricates to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
• Replace cap after using
• If you experience pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
• If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
purified water, sodium chloride, citric acid, edetate disodium with retinyl palmitate, mannitol, sodium citrate, and pyruvate as antioxidants.