NIGHT TIME COUGH CHERRY
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and
doxylamine succinate liquid Family Dollar
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves cold symptoms • cough • runny nose and sneezing
Do not use • to make a child sleepy • if you are on a sodium-restricted diet • if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• asthma • emphysema • glaucoma • excessive phlegm (mucus) • breathing problems • chronic bronchitis • persistent or chronic cough • cough associated with smoking • trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product • do not use more than directed
• excitability may occur, especially in children • marked drowsiness may occur • avoid alcoholic drinks • be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery • alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless • redness or swelling is present • new symptoms occur • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days • pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days • cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• take only as recommended • use dosage cup or tablespoon (TBSP) • do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours age dose adults and children 12 years and over 2 tablespoons (30 mL) every 6 hours children 4 years to under 12 years do not use unless directed by a doctor children under 4 years do not use • When using Day Time and Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
• each tablespoon contains: sodium 18 mg • store at controlled room temperature
alcohol, blue 1, citric acid, flavors, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, red 40, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Principal Display Panel
Family Dollar Compare to the Active Ingredients of Vicks Nyquil Cough Night Time Cough All Night Cough Relief Cherry Alcohol 10% 10 FL. OZ. (296 mL)
NIGHT TIME COUGH CHERRY
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid