NEX IODIO P2
povidone-iodine sponge Nex Medical S.A.S. di Villa Annamaria & C.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Nex Iodio P2
Active Ingredients: Povidone-Iodine 5 percent
Uses: Significantly reduces the number of micro-organisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care.
Warnings: For external use only.
- Do not use in the eyes or ears. - Discontinue use if irritation or redness develops. - Do not use otherwise than as directed
Keep out of reach of children.
- Open package.
- Wet hands, forearms and sponge with water.
- Clean under nails with nail cleaner. Nails should be maintained with a 1 millimeter free edge.
- Scrub thoroughly for 3 minutes with sponge, paying particular attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces.
- Rinse and repeat scrub. Discard nailcleaner and sponge after use.
- Rinse hands and forearms with running water.
Other Information: Direct action towards gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria