You are here: Home > Over-the-counter (OTC) Drugs > B > Blanctis Forte Iitooth Whitening (Nibec Co., Ltd)|
BLANCTIS FORTE II TOOTH WHITENING
alcohol gel, dentifrice
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Active ingredient: Alcohol
1. Name Of Product : BlancTis Forte II
2. Caution :
Do not use on patient with sensitive to hydrogen peroxide, alcohol.
Use allowed volume of gel and keep application method.
Stop using and ask a doctor if hypersensitivity symptom continue.
Keep away form the reach of children.
Avoid storing under direct sunlight or high temperature.
3. Ingredient :
Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Povidone, L-menthol, Xylitol, Lemon Oil
- Patented Whitening formula guarantees the effect
- Safe and Effective
- Unique rubber application tip allows you to target specific teeth, making the Whitening process customized to your needs.
- Whitening power is activated by NIBEC's Delivery technology.
- BlancTis Essence Gel only takes a minutes to apply.
- Whitening gel is clinically proven to whiten teeth in two weeks.
1. Use twice or three times a day for 2 weeks.
2. Apply the gel on the surface of the teeth in a circular motion and dry for a minute.
3. Do not rinse.
4. You can drink and eat after 20 minutes.
6. Tooth stimulation norm: non irritation
7. Name of Address Of The Manufacturer
NIBEC: Nano Intelligent Biomedical Engineering Corporation
Iwol electricity electronic agro-industrial Complex, 1127, Sinwol-ri, Iwol-myeon, Jincheon-gun, chungchengbuk-do, Korea
TEL : 82-43-532-7458, 82-80-765-1980
FAX : 82-43-537-1714, 82-2-747-9647
8. Preservation condition : room temperature
9. Weight and packaged capacity
: 5g x 4 tube, 3g x 2 tube
10. Shelf-life : 18 months.
Revised: 07/2010 Nibec Co., Ltd
Reproduced with permission of U.S. National Library of Medicine
Copyright © 2020
|Over-the-counter (OTC) Drugs|