You are here: Home > Homeopathic Drugs > F > Fluendz (Herbology International Llc)|
|Manufacturer:||Herbology International Llc|
|Category:||Homeopathic Marketed Drugs|
astragalus nuttallii leaf,
star anise and
lonicera xylosteum fruit spray
Herbology International LLC
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
- For relief of symptoms associated with the flu and common cold as per Homeopathic Materia Medica.
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, alcohol, purified water and zinum gluconicum
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Spray twice under the tongue every 4-5 hours, up to 5 times a day. For severe symptoms, dosage may be taken up to 6 times the first day.
- Children 2 to 12 years: Spray once under the tongue every 4-5 hours, up to 3 times per day. For severe symptoms, dosage may be taken up to 4 times the first day.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor prior to use.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Do not use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to components of the formula.
- If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- No Side Effects
- Non Drowsy
- No Interactions with Other Medications
Relieves Flu Symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Body Aches
- Running Nose
Questions or Comments? 1-877-FLU-1288 Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm or www.FLUEndz.com
Developed, Formulated and Distributed by:
Roseville, California 95661
All rights reserved
U.S. Patents Pending
Manufactured by: Apotheca Inc., Woodbine, IA 51579, 1-800-736-3130
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- Avoid eating 30 minutes before and after taking FLUEndz
- The letters HPUS imply that these ingredients are officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
asafoetida, astragalus menziesii, illicium anisatum, lonicera zylosteum spray
||HUMAN OTC DRUG
||Item Code (Source)
|Route of Administration
|Active Ingredient/Active Moiety|
||Basis of Strength
||3 [hp_X] in 20 mL
ASTRAGALUS NUTTALLII LEAF
(ASTRAGALUS NUTTALLII LEAF)
||ASTRAGALUS NUTTALLII LEAF
||6 [hp_X] in 20 mL
||1 [hp_X] in 20 mL
LONICERA XYLOSTEUM FRUIT
(LONICERA XYLOSTEUM FRUIT)
||LONICERA XYLOSTEUM FRUIT
||6 [hp_X] in 20 mL
||20 mL in 1 BOTTLE
||Application Number or Monograph Citation
||Marketing Start Date
||Marketing End Date
Labeler - Herbology International LLC
Registrant - Herbology International LLC (832910389)|
|Herbology International LLC
|Apotheca Naturale Inc.
Revised: 02/2010 Herbology International LLC