You are here: Home > Prescription(RX) Drugs > D > Denti-care Denti-rinseneutral Sodium Fluoride Oral Rinse (Ar Medicom Inc)|
DENTI-CARE DENTI-RINSE NEUTRAL SODIUM FLUORIDE ORAL RINSE
sodium fluoride liquid
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
----------Denti-Care Denti-Rinse 2 % Neutral Sodium Fluoride Oral Rinse Mint
2% Neutral Sodium Fluoride Oral Rinse
1.9 L / 64 fl oz
For topical application to aid in the prevention of dental caries. Neutral pH is especially safe for crowns and restorations.
1. Dispense 10mL of Denti-Rinse 2% Neutral Sodium Fluoride solution into a measuring cup.
2. Instruct patient to rinse vigorously for 1 minute with 10mL of the solution around and between teeth, and then expectorate.
3. For maximum benefit, repeat the rinse procedure with an additional 10mL.
4. Instruct patient not to eat, drink or rinse mouth for at least 30 minutes.
5. Denti-Rinse solution may also be applied full strength with a cotton tip applicator to teeth isolated with cotton rolls.
Medicinal ingredients: Sodium fluoride 2.0% w/w
Non-Medicinal ingredients: Citric acid (anhydrous), potassium sorbate, purified water, sorbitol, sucralose, blue 1, yellow 5, peppermint flavour
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For professional use only.
Not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age. Do not swallow.
Store at room temperature. Do not expose to excessive heat over 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Made in USA for:
A.R. Medicom Inc. Montreal, Canada H8T 3J8
Questions: 1-800-361-2862 or www.medicom.com
Item Code 10044-M
Revised: 02/2010 AR Medicom Inc
Reproduced with permission of U.S. National Library of Medicine
Copyright © 2018
|Over-the-counter (OTC) Drugs|